Cocobay Resort, your perfect destination Wedding waiting...
Cocobay provides a tranquil, secluded setting for an intimate, authentic Caribbean destination wedding. Whether you prefer to be married on the beach; on a private terrace overlooking the perfect azure bay, or within the resort gardens, our wedding coordinator and her capable team will ensure that preparations are carefree, allowing you to enjoy a memorable wedding day.
Getting married in Antigua is wonderfully straightforward. There is minimal bureaucracy; however wedding couples will need the following documents:
- Passport or driver's license with original or certified copy of birth certificate
- Original documents if previously married (for example divorce decree absolute, death certificate, or other applicable document)
That's it! All documents must be in English. If not in English, notarized translations are required.
With your documents in hand Cocobay can provide an all-inclusive Caribbean island wedding package that includes:
- Your choice of scenic location - beach, garden or poolside
- Traditional Antiguan Wedding Cake
- Bridal bouquet and boutonniere
- Bottle of Premium champagne
- Non-denominational ceremony conducted by a locally registered marriage officer and culminating in issuance of marriage certificate
This Caribbean Beach Wedding package (2012) will cost US$1000 plus 15% sales tax. We are happy to tailor your wedding to your specific instructions and offer a comprehensive menu of additional services that you might want to review and discuss with us. These include:
- Complete food and beverage catering for a small group
- Special Spa and Beauty treatments
- Photography packages including "Trash the Dress!"
- Wedding DVD
- Solo Steel-Pan Player or other musical accompaniment during ceremony
So if you are about to make that special proposal be sure to consider Cocobay Antigua as the destination for a charming and unforgettable Caribbean Beach Wedding.
Please note that because of the intimate nature of our resort we can only cater for small groups of 2 to 20 people. Weddings with us are also free of charge for stays of fourteen (14) nights or more beginning and terminating in the month of June.
Be sure to contact us if you would like more information on how we can assist in organizing your perfect Antigua wedding.